I’m beginning a new weekly segment for this glorious end-of-the-week-day. ‘Before We Go…” is a phrase the local news station uses for their last story before signing off for the night. I think it works for Fridays too.
‘Before We Go…’ will highlight:
- a random photo or two – though today, I’m dedicating a whole separate post to Easter pics
- links to check out – I can’t possibly do posts on all the cool stuff I come across.
- links to the posts from the week, just in case you missed them.
So here it is, the first edition.
Links to check:
- Last week, with the warmer weather, we devoured this cool dessert. Sweet J loved the topping immensely.
- This week we’ve been loving this new recipe. It’s perfect for using up leftover Easter candy, especially when you have way too much. They are the perfect cover for re-gifting said candy back to the sweet friends who gave it without being tacky. Haha! Thanks Cs! :)
- Love Bug has enjoyed playing hide-and-seek with these cute friends. Mom and Dad hide them, Bug finds them.
- Want to be see some beautiful travel pictures? Want to be green with jealousy? Check out these trip Instagram photos of a family trip to Rome. Seriously. Wish. I. Was. There.
- Followed this tutorial to make teacups for Love Bug. I added more buttons to the base and added little handles.
Posts from the week:
Hope you have a great weekend. We are packing up our house and traveling down to Iowa to hang with my family for a couple of days. I’m so excited!!