Happy Friday! How has your week been? It’s been a long week for us, I’m glad the weekend is here. Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week already? The holidays are upon us. Eek!
We are headed to Iowa to do some Thankgiving-ing. I wish it didn’t require packing, I really don’t like packing. But it does so I better get after it.
Links to check:
- I like a lot of the items on this homemade toys gift guide.
- Yeah for introverts! Great post, and video too.
- Loved these textured feathers.
- Have you entered the giveaway yet? It’s a small business! It’s organic! It’s fantastic stuff!
Things for which I am thankful:
- sunshine and warm fall days
- getting things done (the children’s room is almost completely put together!)
- hanging with family (with an extra special Florida guest!!)
Have a wonderful weekend and meet you back here on Monday!
P.S. We had a beautiful sunny day last weekend after some wet weather. The children made quick work of drenching themselves in the driveway puddles. So much fun! And don’t mind J’s pink and purple boots. Poor guy! :)