I did have a springy flower picture to lead this in but I had to change it. It’s snowing here. We woke up to a new covering yesterday morning which was shocking (I don’t keep up with weather forecasts). It melted off the roads and sidewalks during the day which was acceptable but now we are getting more. The even sadder part is that I heard a forecast and there is even more on the way, amounts predicted in the 6″ depth. Boo. Hiss.
In contrast to the above paragraph, spring break starts for us today. It is only preschool but we are headed into a week of solid together time. I will not miss the shuffle back and forth but will miss my few minutes of alone time. I thought I would take the week off but I have contributor posts dropping next week plus a few Easter DIYs to post myself. I’m not sure how it’s all going to unfold yet but I might be MIA a little next week. Don’t worry. It’s for a good cause. Like laying on the couch for a long time. Haha!
Have you had your spring break yet? Are you visiting some place warm and wonderful? I am going to dream we are. :)
Links to check:
- We’ve been loving him the whole week. JT for life!
- I’ll keep saying it – Please Take My Stuff. Please.
- Shamrock shakes! Totally yummy with a hilarious story – shamrock shake double homicide. Haha!
Things for which I am thankful:
- Amazing bloggy friends. (Thanks for the Twitter love!)
- Calm spaces with an über calm, über cool friend.
- A break!!
Have a wonderful weekend and see you intermittently next week.