This week has gone so fast! I can’t believe it’s Friday already. Not that it’s a bad thing. We are headed to Iowa to visit family, possibly force my out-of-shape body to run a road race and see Les Miserables. I’m very excited about the musical because it is my very favorite.
We’ve had a turn in weather here the second half of the week and it’s quite chilly in the mornings now. MJ reported he saw snow flakes on his way home yesterday. I’m choosing to not believe him because it is too early in October for such silliness. You can wait until December, Snow.
What’s on tap for your weekend?
Links to check:
- Amazing drawings, with paper and pencil. Can’t get over how fantastic these are.
- Frozen yogurt bites for Halloween!
- I love quotes! Which would you choose?
- What? Gluing labels on with milk?
- This would be perfect for our long car ride this weekend. Check the whole site. It’s so cool!
Things for which I am thankful:
- Cool weather and open windows.
- Date night with my good-looking husband.
- My mother-in-law and all her help.
- The gorgeous colorful trees and leaves.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Remember our apple orchard trip recap last week? Love Bug loved her face paint so much, she drew a picture of it. Then she taped it to the wall for me. I want to keep it like that forever.