This is how I tried to better my Friday morning. There have already been a handful of crying fits and stomping. I keep telling them it’s Friday, a happy day, but they don’t seem to get it. I need to look into stay-at-home mom personal days. I think I need one.
On a brighter note, the sun is shining and the scones were delicious.
Links to check:
- I want to make these so I can play with them.
- These Halloween costumes ideas for the little ones are so fab.
Things for which I am thankful:
- Snuggly, warm beds.
- Laughing about nothing in particular. It feels good.
- Hot tea. Not quite hot chocolate but it warmed the body.
- All the ways we are able to stay in contact with the ones we love, wherever they may be.
- This garland. It’s like my happy place for the time being.
Have a wonderful weekend.