Happy Friday! And happy end of November.
We’ve had a full week and we are headed into a full weekend. Traveling, relative visiting and an NFL game. Whew! And then December starts tomorrow. I am enjoying all the holiday-ness I am seeing all over the web and around town, though in our own home, we’ve had to do some reevaluating. Haha! More on that next week.
What do you have planned for this first weekend?
Links to check:
- A darling reindeer garland with a free printable!
- I am printing this today and you can too, it’s free!
- I love motivation speeches and this one really got me.
- The giveaway!
Things for which I’m thankful:
- The sunshine whenever it shines.
- The snuggles and closeness of my children.
- Time for myself and time with just MJ.
- Inspiration and collaboration.
- Sleep. I need some more.
Come back on Monday for Day 1 of Homemade for the Holidays! It’s going to be scrumptious!
Hope you have a lovely weekend.