We hosted our very first friends birthday party this weekend. Love Bug had a wonderful time (as did the rest of us!) and I took a very long and well deserved nap afterwards. The details are up tomorrow!
Above is Bug’s birthday cake from her actual birth day, with just the four of us. It’s a chocolate cake with this frosting I use for every cake because I love it so. I used a round tip to make all the bubbles around the side. We used colored chocolate sprinkles by Wilton on the top. It was a little tedious but the end result is awesome. Bug loved it. And so did the rest of us because it was tasty!
Links to check:
- I love nerdy, geeky stuff like these maps that illustrate how words are spoken geographically around the country.
- One of the best Father’s Day gift possibilities I’ve found for the manly food lover in your life.
- MJ and I have been loving this Discovery Channel series.
- Watched this movie last night and really enjoyed it.
Things for which I am thankful:
- My babies.
- The unabashed joyful way that children see the world.
See you back here on Monday.