And all of a sudden, May is over. Sweet J finishes his preschool year today, Bug finishes school next Thursday. It’s about time, I’ve been anxiously awaiting the freedom of summer for weeks now. Less scheduling, less time in the car, more sunshine – all good. I am a bit nervous how it will be with three children but there is no time like the present to get used to it. In the coming weeks, we have plans to check out local sites, test out new art processes, bum at the beach nearby and, yes, stick close to home and do whatever pleases us, which for four people (even Pipsqueak has an opinion!) could be lots of things. Cue the spinning mom head. :) Before that settles in and as we head into the last days of this month, here are a few of the things I’ve been eyeing.
- we posted our first video this month! it addressed a very important topic – making party hats for plastic animals. I love it. just posted our second one this week – making a rainbow pom pom necklace
- this strawberry mojito looks so refreshing and delicious!
- so inspired by these watercolor plates.
- I adore this banana print and it’s going in the collection for the gallery walls I’m planning.
- these darling mini macarons charms are made of polymer clay! be still my PC heart.
- my favorite lady celebrates another year next week and these fairy bites are on the menu.