It’s been a full week. I am tired in all ways possible and I don’t seen much change in that until August. But I’m excited. Having my mom here was helpful and wonderful and I have a good start on some newer pieces for the art show. I hope to share some progress pictures soon. It was too gray and wet yesterday to get photos.
Earlier in the week, we enjoyed a few pristine days and managed to eat outside together for dinner one night. Sweet J showcased his throwing prowess. I had to document it because it’s just so cute . At least we think it is.
The follow through.
What happened in your week?
Links to check:
- Loved the styled food for this ‘outdoor movie night’.
- Interesting articles on ‘abandoned’ places (found via Lil Blue Boo) – beautiful buildings and list of ‘ruins’ across the globe
- Cake art. So beautiful.
- Small stuff is always cuter. Pinwheels are no exception.
Posts from the week:
Remember, the Sum Sum Summertime series starts next Wednesday! Are you ready for the sunshine-y inspiration?
Things For Which I’m Thankful:
- I get to see and be with my children most of the time.
- My momma. The one, the only. For all she does and is.
- For rain.
- Kind friends and good food.
Have a great weekend.